STO Development Company
Hire a 2-time award-winning team to crowdfund your business with our legally compliant token development framework.
Security token offering generally known as STOs have opened an opportunity for projects to raise funds by issuing digital security tokens to investors in a contracted manner. They are safer forms of crypto investments whose advantages exist for both the investor and the issuer, while also providing much better assurances against fraud compared to an ICO.
Some of the major benefits of opting for STO development are as follows:
Traded as securities
Decentralized assets remain decentralized
Seize the opportunity to launch your ICO with our team by filling this form.
As seen in
STO Development methodology @ Somish
- The first step in the process of STO development at Somish is requirements gathering and outlining business requirements to design efficient applications.
- Our security token advisory team will advise on the jurisdiction checks with regards to the securities titles and any other parameters specified by the owner.
- We then build customized blockchains with inbuilt smart contracts for better gas prices, congestion of networks and changes in protocols.
- Once the token is developed with regulations embedded into the smart contract, a dashboard will be provided for investor management for the issuer and fund management for the investors.
- The tokens are offered through a Security Token Offering (STO) for investors to purchase a legally compliant token under the framework of the legal requirements
- Once the STO is completed, the token is to be listed on the Security Token Exchanges for investors to trade on the secondary market.
Benefits of Security Token Offering
Security tokens are real monetary instruments which assign token assets. Similar to any current traditional market instruments, security tokens may provide rights in:
- Virtual or physical assets possession
- Financial responsibilities
- Dividend Responsibilities
- Direct or Indirect involvement in the administration of the organization
Security Token Offerings is completely contrasting since security tokens are considered as “Tokenized Securities” by the vast majority of the regulators that have some type of crypto guideline set up in place.
Thus same traditional securities laws apply for security tokens. This implies that an organization that issues security tokens needs to completely compliant to the security guidelines and regulations.
By utilizing security tokens, the issuer can showcase its deal over the web to almost anybody. This in turn, increases valuation of the resource and prompts large financial investors.
Since the issuer company can approach anybody on the web, its financial investor base will increment exponentially and will not be pigeonholed into a specific spot.
Blockchain follows a unique method for verifying and tracking data and prevents any tampering with it because of its inherent immutability.
With these qualities set up, it turns into an ideal foundation to store responsibility in a completely straightforward and secure manner. This will make reporting and inspecting a lot simpler which will assist with fraud prevention, mispricing, exchange and an outsider control.
Security tokens are built utilizing blockchain innovation that permits transactions executed within a short span of time. Trades on a blockchain are settled surprisingly faster within days. Improved settlement and removal of 3rd parties are some of the benefits of the innovation that security tokens are based upon.
Why engage us for STO Development?
Two Time Blockchain Hackathon Winners
Winners of London Blockchain Week Hackathon 2017, followed by the Grand Blockchain Challenge, India in 2018
Delivered 23+ Blockchain projects
In Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Real Estate Tokenization, Supply Chain & Government since 2017
Dedicated in-house Blockchain developers
Experienced in-house team of blockchain solution architects, native blockchain developers & functional consultants
12+ years of experience in software projects
Unmatched delivery experience for global software projects in governments, enterprise & startups since 2006
Multiple Blockchain Platform Experience
Specialized in ICO development, STO Development, dApp development, Ethereum, Asset Tokenization, Waves, Stellar, Wallet development, Hyperledger (Fabric, Composer, Indy, Sawtooth), EOS, Corda, TRON
Security Token Offering Services @ Somish
- Security Token Creation : After careful analysis of your business requirements and various aspects of your business, we deliver token solutions accordingly. Our tokens are created in compliance with the SEC Guidelines and the country’s regulations. We deliver three types of security tokens:
- Reserved-asset Tokens
- Debt Tokens
- Equity Token
- STO Whitepaper Development : Whitepapers are an important part of the development process. We provide you with crisp, relevant and extensively researched whitepaper services with a high level of authenticity to attract investors. This adds more reliability to your project.
- Token Issuance Portal : We provide STO portals where one can conduct token sales along with the investor’s dashboard. You can also manage the investor’s details, KYC/AML, and other fundraising details.
- STO Website Development : Our team of experts will develop a website, as well as landing pages exclusively for STO enabling the token sale and encourage investors to get started quickly.
- Multi-currency Funding : We support the investment with multiple currencies. Investors can buy tokens through fiat currencies such as Euro or US dollars or with other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.
- KYC Verification : To be aware of any unauthorized access or transaction, we also provide you with the KYC “Know Your Customer” service
Different STO Development types to choose from
A security token provides investors with voting rights and gives them a chance to become part of the company. Each token is supported by the stock in your organization with the goal that the holders of your token have similar rights to your real investors as far as votings and dividend issuance.
When an investor’s assets are not being tokenized by the company, you can create a debt token with the promise of payback the debt investors. Reserve Assets Token
Reserve Assets Token
Companies who indulge in real-world commodities such as Gold can launch their STO with tokens being backed by the solid assets.
Don't just take our word for it!
GovBlocks actually enables us to deliver on our goal of building a living breathing organism that can be fully controlled by its members”
Our Key Customers
Get A 30 Mins Free And Unbiased Consultation With Our Blockchain Experts!
FAQs on blockchain STO Development
1.Why is STO better than ICO?
An ICO is a cryptocurrency version of Initial Public Offering (IPO). In IPO investors buy the organization shares yet in ICO, utility tokens are disseminated among the financial specialists. STO is a security token offering in which Security tokens are issued to investors.
2.How much does it cost to build your own STO?
The cost varies through a wide range set yet, a good range can be characterized as $8,000 – $20,000 . There is no thumb rule to discover the expense and may fluctuate contingent upon different components and according to the requirements.
3.How long does it take to launch a security token (STO)?
A STO includes various regulations. So, launching one isn’t such an easy task.It may be better to attain ready-made solutions from a reputed organization which help you with a STO platform along with legal frameworks and each important element- technical and security combinations. Aforementioned things provided, your STO will be ready to be dispatched within a very short span of time.