STO Development Company
Hire a 2-time award-winning team to crowdfund your business with our legally compliant token development framework.
Security token offering generally known as STOs have opened an opportunity for projects to raise funds by issuing digital security tokens to investors in a contracted manner. They are safer forms of crypto investments whose advantages exist for both the investor and the issuer, while also providing much better assurances against fraud compared to an ICO.
Some of the major benefits of opting for STO development are as follows:
Traded as securities
Decentralized assets remain decentralized
Seize the opportunity to launch your ICO with our team by filling this form.
As seen in
STO Development methodology @ Somish
- The first step in the process of STO development at Somish is requirements gathering and outlining business requirements to design efficient applications.
- Our security token advisory team will advise on the jurisdiction checks with regards to the securities titles and any other parameters specified by the owner.
- We then build customized blockchains with inbuilt smart contracts for better gas prices, congestion of networks and changes in protocols.
- Once the token is developed with regulations embedded into the smart contract, a dashboard will be provided for investor management for the issuer and fund management for the investors.
- The tokens are offered through a Security Token Offering (STO) for investors to purchase a legally compliant token under the framework of the legal requirements
- Once the STO is completed, the token is to be listed on the Security Token Exchanges for investors to trade on the secondary market.
Why engage us for STO Development?
Two Time Blockchain Hackathon Winners
Winners of London Blockchain Week Hackathon 2017, followed by the Grand Blockchain Challenge, India in 2018
Delivered 23+ Blockchain projects
In Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Real Estate Tokenization, Supply Chain & Government since 2017
Dedicated in-house Blockchain developers
Experienced in-house team of blockchain solution architects, native blockchain developers & functional consultants
12+ years of experience in software projects
Unmatched delivery experience for global software projects in governments, enterprise & startups since 2006
Multiple Blockchain Platform Experience
Specialized in ICO development, STO Development, dApp development, Ethereum, Asset Tokenization, Waves, Stellar, Wallet development, Hyperledger (Fabric, Composer, Indy, Sawtooth), EOS, Corda, TRON
Security Token Offering Services @ Somish
- Security Token Creation : After careful analysis of your business requirements and various aspects of your business, we deliver token solutions accordingly. Our tokens are created in compliance with the SEC Guidelines and the country’s regulations. We deliver three types of security tokens:
- Reserved-asset Tokens
- Debt Tokens
- Equity Token
- STO Whitepaper Development : Whitepapers are an important part of the development process. We provide you with crisp, relevant and extensively researched whitepaper services with a high level of authenticity to attract investors. This adds more reliability to your project.
- Token Issuance Portal : We provide STO portals where one can conduct token sales along with the investor’s dashboard. You can also manage the investor’s details, KYC/AML, and other fundraising details.
- STO Website Development : Our team of experts will develop a website, as well as landing pages exclusively for STO enabling the token sale and encourage investors to get started quickly.
- Multi-currency Funding : We support the investment with multiple currencies. Investors can buy tokens through fiat currencies such as Euro or US dollars or with other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.
- KYC Verification : To be aware of any unauthorized access or transaction, we also provide you with the KYC “Know Your Customer” service
Different STO Development types to choose from
A security token provides investors with voting rights and gives them a chance to become part of the company. Each token is supported by the stock in your organization with the goal that the holders of your token have similar rights to your real investors as far as votings and dividend issuance.
When an investor’s assets are not being tokenized by the company, you can create a debt token with the promise of payback the debt investors.Reserve Assets Token
Reserve Assets Token
Companies who indulge in real-world commodities such as Gold can launch their STO with tokens being backed by the solid assets.
Don't just take our word for it! Testimonials for our blockchain expertise
GovBlocks actually enables us to deliver on our goal of building a living breathing organism that can be fully controlled by its members”